Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bi-polar iPod

Whoa!

This just had to be documented for all eternity:

Yesterday I was riding the Metro back up to Rockville to meet up with Amy to take me home. The iPod was in a groove I tell ya. I usually have it on shuffle and just let the randomness take over.

It rarely lets me down, sometimes lifts me up when I'm feeling low....and on the a few occasions, provides me with some laugh out loud moments. Yesterday was one of those moments. Here is the list of songs that were played yesterday on the Red Line to Shady Grove:


1. Secret Touch - Rush
2. London Calling - The Clash
3. Vertigo - U2
4. People of the Sun - Rage Against The Machine
5. Daybreak - Barry Manilow
6. Runaround - Van Halen
7. Rough Justice - Rolling Stones


Now, can you see from this playlist where that moment may have occured?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home