Thursday, June 02, 2005

Here we go again!

Hello people!

Great news out of Louisville, KY where our good friend Lt. Chris Remillard popped the question to my sister in law, Deanna. Needless to say, she answered with a resounding, "YES!" The whole story is priceless and I recommend you head over to Chris' blog to see the details.

Congragulations to you both, I could not be happier!


The Happy Couple Posted by Hello

What this means of course is that we will soon again be in "wedding mode". Alfred will once again need to be mobilized in anticipation of an invasion, even more so this time because of the number of service people that should be attending. Tentative plans call for a May 27, 2006 wedding at St. Jude's (where Aim & I got hitched).

In other news, Amy makes her first trip down to DC in awhile. She has been unable to because of weekend classes at LIU which she signed up for to ensure she has her Master's degree before moving down here. There is something I will be able to do to show her just how much I appreciate her sacrifice....I just have not thought of it yet.

Also, Flag Day is approaching. Flag Day is my favorite holiday of the year. The day that the country celebrates the adoption of the stars and stripes as our national flag. It is truly the most underrated national holiday and deserves more of the country's attention. So this Flag Day, get out there...plant a flag and paint the town red, white and blue.

-Good Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home