Monday, May 23, 2005

What time is it? 4:30...it's not late...nahh...it's just-a early, early!

This is what 4:30 am looks like on 54th street in Manhattan. Life on the NYLine in it's purest form.

4:30 am Posted by Hello

If you are wondering, I have Episode I in the DVD player, headphones in my ears and a Pasta Cucina hat on my head. Always helping out a friend where I can with a little free advertising . Your welcome Jimmy!

Anyhoo, this was the night before the premiere of Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. The final Star Wars new movie to be released on the big screen. You can't tell from the picture above but believe me, I am having the time of my life and feeling great about what I am doing for the Starlight Foundation.

Thanks in part to those of you who clicked on the button, and those of you who donated in person, NYLine was able to raise an amazing $46,600 for Starlight. To those of you who do not know....that number is an absolutely incredible amount of money in comparison to the previous two lines. In 1999, NYLine I raised an impressive $15,000 and in 2002, NYLine II upped that to a generous $18,000.

So now you know what this was all for.....$46,600 which goes directly to making the lives of sick children better.

Congrats to us all for making a difference.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home