Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Click on that Button!

Hey guys,I know Mom, long time, no blog.

First things first, take a look to the right of the page. You'll notice a new addition. An animated button which has the logo of NY Line on it. Please click on it and, if the mood and your current financial situation allows it, donate to the Starlight Children's Foundation. It will accomplish two goals:1. It will help in making the lives of some very sick children better tha it was a day ago.2. It will make you feel good about yourself. It really will.

Back at Bona's I was always involved with the Merry Christmas Melody Marathon (MCMM) and it's mission to purchase toys for the underprivileged kids of Olean & Allegany, NY. It's the kind of feeling that you can't get from anything else. You see first-hand, the fruits of your sacrifice, and it's the kind of smile on a kid that only selflessness can produce.

Help me continue doing that and get a little feel-good vibe for yourself at the same time. Click on the button and follow the instructions. If you have friends, e-mail the address to this blog and let 'em know what to look for.If you wanna know what NY Line is all about, click on any of the links in the column to the right. Also, check out the issues of the NY Clone, which I have done some freelance writing for. It's really quite a remarkable publication and I am proud to be a part of it.

How, you ask, am I able to write such fascinating pieces of work on the go? Well take a look at the newest addition to the GDP's arsenal:


Prof Mobile HQ Posted by Hello

That's right, thanks to some financing, my car being paid off, and my wife being very understandable about all of it. I was able to secure a new 15" PowerBook on March 31st and like the 1961 Ferrari GT Californian....it is so choice. If you have the means I highly recommend picking one up.

Now I could go into all of the bells & whistles but that would just take up more webspace than this server has to give. Suffice to say, my creativity jones finally has the perfect compliment. I am mobile and connected 24/7. Which is good because I am going to be very mobile over the course of the next few weeks.

So there you go Mom, a nice, neat blog update. I hope to have more soon, including updates from the Zeigfeld Theater during the festivities.

Remember, click on that button!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home