Thursday, February 10, 2005

Night Fever

iPod update:

1,910 songs, 6.7 days, 11.7 GB (out of 40)


Last album added: Bee Gees, The Number Ones


Yes...The Bee Gees are on my iPod. I can't help it...."Lonely Days" is one of my favorite tracks from them and I cannot be without "Jive Talkin'". Don't be mad, or worse, judgmental. I like the Bee Gees....there, I said it.

Mid-week update here from Prof-ville where I have one sick roommate.

Ron's got the pneumonia.

I say it like they would in medieval times because that's what he sounds like when he was at his worst. I feel for my friend. Bad cough, fever, the works. It's been a busy week here at work so I haven't had the time to help him out as much as I could. For that, I apologize.

So I am living in a cloud of Lysol and patting everything down with Chlorox wipes. I even bought that hand sanitizer! So far so good, no symptoms and no news is good news. If you have a sec, give RonJuan a call and see how he's doing.

As always....donations are being accepted. In lieu of flowers you can send cans of Lysol and Chlorox wipes....Vitamin C will also be appreciated!

I'm going to be in NY this weekend in what is being billed by Amy & I as a Public Relations Tour. We'll be making appearances at Pasta Cucina on Friday, Brooklyn Pizza in Ridgewood, NJ on Saturday afternoon, Sport-O-Rama on Saturday and Sunday evening, and the Palisades Center at different points during the weekend.

Autographs will be available for a reasonable fee but we will only be signing official copies of wedding pictures and this blog.

Good Day!

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an update from the sick one. The fever is under a 100 (for the time being) and I am starting to get my strength back. Although, the only thing that I can smell is lysol...I hope that stuff helps clear out my lungs. If I don't get back to work soon I won't be able to pay the rent! Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home