Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Vindication

(exhale)

"That ends the longest f%^$#$g losing streak I've ever been on"

It's a line from Slap Shot, the greatest movie of all time and it was the first thing I said after I hung up the phone this evening. Yes indeed, the GDP's full-time again. It's nice to be wanted....wanted by anyone professionally that is, and this afternoon North American Network, Inc. in Bethesda, MD asked me to join the team.

I will be a Project and Client Services Manager for NAN, which is a public relations firm specializing in radio. You can visit our website at www.nanradio.com. It is a great company with excellent people who share a common background, love and friendship. It is the company which took me in back in '98 and saw that I shared all of the qualities which they posses. The decision was a no-brainer for Amy & I.

Now I know that I posted in the last message that I wanted to write and believe me, I still plan on pursuing that in whatever capacity I can. It's just that I have such a great feeling about all of this. The company, the people and the future. This is where we are going to spend the foreseeable future and it is all at once exciting and nerve-wracking.

One last high note. My good friend from high school, Dawn Cassiello got engaged over the holiday break. Congrats to you Dawn!

I start next week and will put all of the resume paper I have in stock up on eBay. Wish me luck!


-Good Day!

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

RIGHT! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home