Monday, January 10, 2005

J-E-T-S

Oh yeah baby!

Everything from here is gravy for the Jets. After that emotionally draining football game on Saturday night/Sunday morning nobody expects them to do anything against the Steelers, Pats, or Colts, so should we pull off....nah, I'm not saying anything more than that. I'm a happy Jets fan right now looking forward to an exciting week on all accounts.

I was so high on adrenaline that I wasn't able to get to sleep until about 3:30 AM. Normally, that wouldn't be bad on a Sunday morning but yours truly had to officiate a Junior Caps game at 10:00 AM in Laurel. Three 20 minute periods, keeping up with 18-21 year olds. Top notch hockey and thanks to some intestinal fortitude and overall great skill, I had a gem of a game. Felt good to be able to ref at the highest level and be considered by my peers and the spectators.

I came home and crashed for four hours.....utterly exhausted.

So the week starts anew, literally. I go into NAN on Tuesday for training and orientation. I'm psyched to get going. Like I said before, it's a great company with the right people. I look forward to being part of the team on a full-time basis.

My sister-in-law's boyfriend, Lt. Chris Remillard got his station assignment for his tour of duty. He'll be a Physical Therapist, stationed at Ft. Knox in Kentucky (yes, that Ft. Knox). He's off to the Blue Grass State in April. Good luck Chris!

More to come in the next few days!

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Physical Trainer is close. But Therapist is more P.C. Congrats on the job. We (Dee and I) are very very happy for you.
Be in touch with you soon.
LT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home