Friday, November 18, 2005

He's coming back!


Yesterday was a very big day for me. First meeting downtown for NAN. My first sale came through for the company....and when I got home? I saw that Warner Brothers released the teaser trailer for Superman Returns.

If you have a few minutes while you are sitting at your desk in the office or at home check out this link to see some footage for a movie that I am already planning on seeing a dozen times next summer.

Check it out, then come back here.....







OK..you're back? Amazing, wasn't it? That was really Marlon Brando's voice from the first film. This new kid, Brandon Routh, that they have gotten to play Supes looks right on, Director Bryan Singer (X-Men) has a firm grasp of what fans want to see and they are using John Williams' original score.

All this and don't forget, Kevin Spacey is playing Lex Luthor!

It's seven months and counting until we all start tying our sheets around our necks and start jumping off our beds!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Lone Ranger said...

I realize Superman's hair can't be cut, but does that really excuse the eyebrows??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home