Friday, April 20, 2007

I am an honorary Baldwin brother!

FYI....

I moderated a RadioTour yesterday with Stephen Baldwin. We were promoting National Volunteer Week, which you can find more about at www.volunteer.org. I have to say that he was a class act throughout the whole process.

It's very easy for someone to get bored during these types of inetrviews, I mean you are saying the same thing again and again for hours on end...it can get tedious, even when you are promoting something as important as what we were talking about.

But he's a professional and handled it all with class. I was impressed.

When the tour ended and I thanked him for his time and effort, without missing a beat he replied, "You got it brotha!"


That was good enough for me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home